Please visit our "ABOUT US" page or follow this link to view 15-LOVE's promotional video, created by Ken Deyoe in honor of our 25th Anniversary. Here's to 25 more years!
On and off the court with 15-LOVE...
15-LOVE indoor tennis lesson schedule here>>
We operate throughout the Capital Region, with special emphasis on the inner cities of Albany, Troy, Schenectady and Rensselaer. Over the years, the program has evolved on a year round basis, impacting more than 47,000 youth and their families.
15-LOVE's Mission Statement:
"To reach out in a loving, caring way to youth of the Capital Region, using tennis as the medium, especially those in the inner cities"
Operating Themes: Within the overall mission, the following seven themes are emphasized:
- To stress education
- To promote good health (both emotional and physical)
- To instill positive values
- To foster multi-cultural relationships
- To encourage good sportsmanship
- To support family preservation
- To give back in the community
Give Kids The Advantage
Since 1990 15-LOVE has served over 47,000 inner-city youth and each day we strive to create, enhance and execute free programs that are beneficial to today’s youth. The free programs that we currently offer include:
- College Prep Program
- Leadership Training Program
- SAT Prep Classes
- School Supply Distribution Program
- Book Power Club
- Year round Tennis Program
- Healthy Cooking & Gardening Program
- Book Distribution Program